It is currently 26 Nov 2014, 18:59
Buy.com Win Your Bid Today At eBay! GoDaddy.com Hosting & Servers 7-day Free trial of Napster Blockbuster Total Access, Plans as low as $3.99

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Want to see a retard get his ass kicked by a ninja?
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2009, 09:10 
Mod

0_0: Hawkeye Nation
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88535

Quote:
He actually watches a student brutally attack a mentally challenged man in the school. The instructor just posted this in April of this year but he states it happened in 1984 but still knows the whereabouts of the victim. He actually instructs the students to drag the body out of the back door. This is graphic but maybe someone will know who to report this to for further examination. Disgusting.

Bobby Joe Blythe is the instructor. The attacker is Willie J Dennis

Heres the youtube version. It will prolly get flagged

Post subject: Re: Want to see a retard get his ass kicked by a ninja?
PostPosted: 18 Aug 2009, 09:20 
Big Daddy Phat

0_0: Drinkin'
This sucks because Blythe is one of the best. He lived and trained in Okinawa and was a 6th Dan black in the 70s. I thought he was cool.

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2009, 09:04 
Mod

did you know him personally? Ive never heard of the fuckers.

this looks like a cobra kai training session

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2009, 09:22 
Big Daddy Phat

I don't know him personally. He had some private training sessions in Hong Kong when my friend went over there to teach and they met, but I had heard of him a long time ago because he was a good trainer.

I wish it were cobra kai.

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2009, 12:18 
Mod

Holy shit, the first video was only half of it

Quote:
In a shocking discovery,this brutal and graphic video has just not been posted to the internet. It is a video supposedly taken from December of 1984 in which Bobby J Blythe, a karate "master instructs his student to brutally beat an individual who is seriously mentally ill. This man was later discovered dead in a dumpster and Blythe was never charged.

The instructor Bobby J Blythe had this to say about the incident:

'This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.

'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.'"

Please Youtube do not delete this video as this is the only means to bring this criminal to justice. For those watching this, please let us bring this man to justice

This is from the latest Re-upload...... WTF? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?

Quote:
We do not know that this crime took place in 1984 and should not assume that such and such a missing person or John Doe is not the victim because the dates don't match.

We know with 100% certainty that Blythe lied about the time / date or both as clearly indicated by the fact that he filmed the blood trail outside in bright sunlight, which, as a previous poster (props for that) pointed out, would have been impossible.

From his "lectures" on his tapes he appears to be an unbalanced individual who believes that he is entitled to do whatever he wants in his own dojo.

The Jesus Taught Me video is, IMO, a trophy.

He has kept it to himself for years and probably enjoyed watching it in private. For some reason (senility triumphing over rationality?) he decided to upload the video onto my space.

My speculative hypothesis would be that he just couldn't resist showing off about it. For him it was like hanging a hunting trophy on the wall.

The accompanying text is something that, given Blythe's tendency to lie, should be taken with a large pinch of salt. However in the text he did mention another video that he would be uploading soon.

We can only wonder at how many other trophy videos he has / had.

I have looked at his dojo lecture videos countless times and after repeated watchings it is very clear that Dennis is Blythe's "enforcer". Dennis is the only one to change his position in the room while the other students remain pretty much stationary. Dennis moves around and behind Blythe and acts somewhat like a loyal dog, just like he does in the Jesus video where he says "your sensei is speaking to y'all".

This dynamic between Blythe and Dennis contributes to the general atmosphere of menace in the dojo and it looks to me that the other students are being taught in a cult like environment where they are both flattered and threatened.

What the bystanders did (or failed to do) was terrible, however they may very well have been shocked and scared. The dojo was not an environment where dissent against Blythe would have been tolerated.

It's entirely possible that one or more of those present did not know how serious things would get. It's entirely possible that one or more of the bystanders left the dojo in shock or out of fear or disgust after witnessing this event. Given Blythe's police contacts it is understandable if such a person felt it pointless or even dangerous to report the assault to the cops.

Such a person could be a good person inside and may have been living with this burden for decades.

It is not the job or me or anyone else here to ID the bystanders and I do not think that the boards are the place for a criminal investigation, however we can however collect data to forward to the proper authorities.

I would make a plea to those who witnessed this assault to think very carefully about their next move. You will be IDd sooner or later. The forensic technology available today can ID you from the blurry stills on this video. It is for you to decide whether you come forward now to give your side of the story or prefer to wait for the inevitable knock on the door.

he practices under gracie

http://www.zinggskarate.cmasdirect.com/

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2009, 12:23 
Big Daddy Phat

Semper fidelis? What a disgrace.

PostPosted: 20 Aug 2009, 18:30 
Billionaire Boys Club Chairman

0_0: can i be there
how do we know he died?

although from the breathing at the end I think he was having a stroke.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]